INSIGHTS, hosted by Roberts Foster LLP, is a seminar and events series that addresses current issues affecting startup entrepreneurs and other participants in the emerging growth market.
For information on the latest INSIGHTS events, please see below.
Seminar: Convertible Notes
This seminar focuses on the most common seed financing structure for startups: convertible notes. Topics will range from a high-level overview and pros and cons of a convertible debt round to specific terms and structural tactics.
- Ryan Roberts, Partner at Roberts Foster LLP
Date and Time: January 22, 2014; 6:30pm-7:45pm
Location: The Grove; 501 Elm St, Suite 450, Dallas, TX 75202, 469-COWORK-1; grovedallas.com
Registration: Please fill out the registration form to the right. This helps us get an accurate headcount for space purposes.
- Convertible Notes vs. a Priced Equity Round
- The Discount and Price Cap
- Automatic Conversion and Optional Conversion of Convertible Notes
- Structuring the Convertible Note Round for Flexibility and Future Issues